in Lech Zürs am Arlberg
Swimming & Fishing
You can cool off in the Lech forest swimming pool as well as in the clear, idyllic mountain lakes in Lech Zürs am Arlberg.
Forest swimming pool Lech
You will find fun and relaxation in idyllic nature right on the Lech river, in the midst of the beautiful mountain scenery. Here, hot summer days on the Arlberg become a refreshing pleasure! Look forward to:
- Two outdoor pools: a 25 meter sports pool with a diving area and a aquafit pools with attractions such as bubble loungers, waterfall showers, massage jets and air bubble plates.
- A wide wave slide with its own pool
- A children’s and a baby pool
- Cozy lawn for relaxing sunbathing and cozy picnics
- Wonderful playground for children
- Table tennis, tennis and beach volleyball court
- Kiosk with summer snacks, popsicles and cool drinks
Experience your break while fishing along the waters around Lech. Find peace on a quiet mountain lake or have fun fishing with the family on the Zug fish pond. Brook trout, rainbow trout, lake and brook trout are at home in Formarinsee and Spullersee. Fresh trout and char are freshly prepared for you at the fish pond in Zug. The highest fishable lake is in the immediate vicinity of the Hotel Enzian. At 2,160 meters, the Zürsersee offers challenging fishing in a dreamlike environment.