worth a visit
The Schlegelkopf- Petersboden adventure mountain
- The Green Ring, 3rd Leg
- Nature protection area “gypsum holes”
- The Skyspace Lech exhibition by James Turrell
- The Arlenzauberweg trail
- Riddle book in hand, the “Grüner Rätsel-Ring” (Green Riddle Ring) guarantees family hiking fun for one and all
- Just a stones throw from the Rud-Alpe, there is a spacious water playground featuring a trampoline. Here kids can let off steam or admire the giant rabbits, dwarf goats and mini pigs at the petting zoo
- The Körbersee lake, a natural gem
- Mountain biking on the Burgwald trail
Rüfikopf Panorama Mountain
The top station of the Rüfikopf cable car, located at 2,350 m above sea level, is a wonderful starting point for a wide variety of activities beyond just hiking!
- Take in the impressive view of the entire Arlberg region in all directions from the 360° viewing platform
- Stroll through Earth’s history – The Geoweg trail
- Kästle-Mountain-Museum & cable car history
- Behind-the-scenes discovery tour of the Rüfikopfbahn cable car
- Sun-downer trip
- Hiking trails and peaks
- Climbing area
Attractive day trips
- Inatura adventure nature show in Dornbirn
Get up close to nature and technology
- Rolls-Royce Museum in Dornbirn
for all car lovers
- Bregenz Festival
Experience fabulously staged operas in an overwhelming setting right on Lake Constance. You are welcome to purchase tickets from us. We are also happy to organize a shuttle service for the performance.
- Swarovski Crystal Worlds in Wattens
Visitors are surprised, touched, and perhaps even transformed by crystal in all its facets.
Visit the magnificent buildings from the imperial era and modern architecture in Innsbruck. Ride the Nordkette cable car, whose futuristic stations were designed by architect Zaha Hadid, and get up to 2,256 m from the city center and go on an extraordinary hike or visit the royal stronghold of Innsbruck. Don’t forget The Golden Roof, landmark in the heart of the old town, built by Emperor Maximilian.